The Mission of LCMS is to maintain a safe, secure, learning environment where tolerance, respect and accountability provide learning experiences that empower our diverse LCMS Community.
Walk Through for NEW STUDENTS
Friday, August 21st: 11:30am-12:30pm
INFO TABLES: Transportation, Before & After Care, Guidance, ESE, Lunch & PTSA etc.
Returning 7th and 8th Grade Students:
Report to school Monday August 24, 2015
All students' names will be posted on display boards throughout the school with their first period teachers' names and room numbers.
All students' schedules will be distributed on the first day of school by their first period teachers.
Staff will be available in hallways to assist students as needed.
6th grade: Thursday, September 10th from 5:30-7PM
7th/8th grade: Thursday, September 17th from 5:30-7PM
Before/Aftercare Registration Dates:
July 27th: 4:00 P. M. - 7:00 P. M.
August 3rd and 4th: 7:30 A. M. - 10:30 A. M.
August 22nd: 8:00 A. M. - 11:00 A. M.
· Please use the Johnson Road entrance to park
· Registration will be located in the Media Center
· Parents MUST register their child in person
· Parents need to have their child’s student number.
· We ONLY accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Cash. NO CHECKS!!!